1. RESERVATION: We ‘Kieran Clarke Entertainment’, will hold a date for the intended hirer for an initial period of 7 working days from the date of the contract. If we have not received the booking fee/deposit within this time period we reserve the right to accept other enquiries and/or bookings.
2. CONFIRMATION: A booking is not considered final, until you receive our confirmation by e-mail or by post.
3. Booking Fee: Your Booking fee is to cover all admin fee’s & to secure the date as discussed. If you wish to remove any product or service from your package after your 7 day period. This will result in the loss of you booking fee in full. Unless discussed otherwise.
4. CANCELLATION: Any cancellation by you will result in the loss of the booking fee if outside of the 7 days mentioned in item 1. Any Cancellations after 30 days before your booking date will result if loss of your full balance & booking fee.
5. REPLACEMENT: In the unlikely event of our DJ being unable to perform, we will with your permission endeavour to supply a similar professional replacement, a refund of any balance less the booking fee will be refunded if a suitable replacement is not found.(This will be the full extent of the hire liability)
6. Remaining Balance – Remaining Balance is due 30 days before the event date. If the balance hasn’t been fully paid this could result in loss of booking. When paying the remaining balance please use your booking reference & email to confirm you have paid.
7. ACCESS: We require access to the function room at least 60 minutes prior to the start time and up to 60 minutes to pack up and vacate the venue. It is your responsibility to inform the venue of this.
8. ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: It is the client’s responsibility to ensure the venue is equipped with at least 1 working standard double socket, two are preferred in the area we are asked to setup our equipment.
9. SUITABILITY OR DANGER: We reserve the right to cancel our services should we discover that the venue is unsuitable or dangerous. In these circumstances, no refund shall be made.
10. BEHAVIOUR: It is the client’s responsibility to ensure the good behaviour of their guests. If at any time, before or during the event, we deem our persons or property to be under threat, we reserve the right to terminate our services without further notice. In these circumstances, no refund shall be made.
11. DAMAGE: The client will be fully responsible for any malicious damage or theft of equipment caused by guests attending their event, and the repair or replacement cost.
12. RESPONSIBILTY: The person named as the client on the e-mail or post correspondence is responsible for all payments due.
13. CHILDREN: Parents and supervising adults will ensure that the children do not interfere with the disco equipment or prevent the DJ from performing his duties of playing music and entertaining all other guests.
Dry Ice & Pyro Effect & Confetti
This disclaimer is to clarify that I Kieran Clarke hold no liability if your choice of venue does not support the use of my equipment.
If for any reason the venue does not allow the use of either effect I will refund the cost if I am informed 7 days prior to the event. Failure to inform me will result in full payment
I with hold all rights to refuse to use either effect if I feel that for any reason the safety of others or myself will be in jeopardy.
If for any reason I am unable to obtain ‘dry ice’ I will offer either a replacement effect or a full refund.
If you are not satisfied with the effects I am unable to provide a refund unless it is down to user error.